- Energy Sector: Challenges of Adding New Capacity,
Keynote Paper Presented at the Center for Policy Dialogue Conference on Development with Equity and Justice, Immediate Tasks for the Newly Elected Government, Dhaka, 29 March 2009.
- Khan, M. Fouzul Kabir, Li, Cai, Mohammad Toaha, "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Border Trade Facilitation Project in Papua New Guinea." Mimeo
- Khan, M. Fouzul Kabir, Parra, Robert J. Rahman, Mohammad M., “Preventing Public-Private Partnership Failure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Bangladesh Experience.” Mimeo
- Incomplete Contracts, Quality of Firms, Hold Ups, and Transparency: Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in Bangladesh for International Growth Centre.
- Bangladesh Off-grid Energy Sector Assessment for International Finance Corporation.
- Economic Analysis of Proposed SEIP (TVET) Project for Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Capacity Building in South Sudan Electricity Sector for The World Bank.
- Leading the ADB TA Team in assisting the PPP Office to finalize the PPP Law and guidelines, and engaging various stakeholders to prepare them take on PPP projects in Bangladesh for Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Analysis of the overall macroeconomic, policy, legal and regulatory environment for Private Sector Development (PSD) and Private Sector Operations (PSO) in Bangladesh for Asian Development Bank (ADB).